Now, I am wondering if the ‘forum’ will identify me as a ‘responder’ to Gary’s topic! Is hasn’t asked me for my name or my email address or any other way of identifying me! It is important that each different ‘responder’ be identified with a name or a nickname…. I am replying to the above comment by ‘gamblewriter’….The PDC believes that Price’s behavior is repugnant and offensive to his opponents, however, they also believe that his antics ‘arouse’ the crowd and that the controversy brings in more fans, creates additional money and ‘seems’ to believe that the positives of his repugnant behavior outweigh the negative.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      garyleonzimmer
      Keymaster

Now, I am wondering if the ‘forum’ will identify me as a ‘responder’ to Gary’s topic! Is hasn’t asked me for my name or my email address or any other way of identifying me! It is important that each different ‘responder’ be identified with a name or a nickname….

I am replying to the above comment by ‘gamblewriter’….The PDC believes that Price’s behavior is repugnant and offensive to his opponents, however, they also believe that his antics ‘arouse’ the crowd and that the controversy brings in more fans, creates additional money and ‘seems’ to believe that the positives of his repugnant behavior outweigh the negative.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top